Join now

After CRETAN Dinner Mixer (Istanbul)

Views

Protected content

F&BG members who didn’t and couldn’t sign up for F&BG 17 – DisCRETE Charms: The Food of Crete may join us, the 45-strong confirmed attendees, for an After-dinner MIXER. It’s in arguably the latest see-and-be-seen locale, The Mirror Lounge, right in the heart of Beyoglu.

If you haven’t discovered this hot and haute scene yet (well, they’ve only been in business for a few months), experience what Istanbul’s nightlife fixtures, who are always ahead of the curve, have been flocking for: the multiculti ambience, the colourful drink and tapas menu and the the DJ live music that’s guarranteed to make your body move.

Unfortunately, since it’s a Saturday night – and only to appease me, haha – the management is allowing another 35 F&BG members to join the 45 diners in this Mixer which would have us mixing with their regular clientele made up of fashionistas/celebrities/scenestealers.

So again, YOU HAVE TO BE AN F&BG MEMBER (or at least in my Network ofcontacts to sign up…I’ll be editing the final Guest List to include only those folks and I can assure you that getting in would be a problem if you’re not in it.

Those attendees for the Cretan Dinner need not sign up for the Mixer.

See you there!

Event Date
Start date: Jan 29, Protected content
End date: Jan 30, Protected content
Event Location
GIRITLI IDILIKA/Mirror Lounge
Orhan Adli Apaydin Sk. No. 3, Beyoglu Coming from Taksim Meydan on ISTIKLAL, turn right on the sokak after ADA cafe-bistro. Istanbul
Istanbul
Turkey
Phone: Protected content

Istanbul Forum

Our Global Partners