Join now

Antique city of Troy visit by the end of September (Istanbul)

Ulysses really have such a fine looking fellow for a son? You are
indeed wonderfully like him about the head and eyes, for we were close
friends before he set sail for Troy where the flower of all the
Argives went also. Since that time we have never either of us seen the
other."Homer, Odyssey Book 1…

Are you awere thay troy is in Turkey almost 6 hours from Istanbul at Çanakkale district…Dou want to explore the remains of this beautiful city which has Protected content of history with new friends...Do you want to see the copy of the famous wooden horse constructed by Greeks to invade
Troy and the horse that is constructed for Troy movie Protected content Bradd Pitt is bought by Çanakkale municipality and located in Çanakkale…
If you want to explore all these and support a small initiative to explore beautiful sites of Turkey please attend this event…The idea of this attemp is to form a travel club that will provide high quality but low cost travels who are fond of history, culture, nature and sports…
I'am planning to organise it by 30th of September to 2th of October..A weekend trip that will start on a friday night and will finish in Sunday afternoon if it will be successfull I am planning to continue with other trips...All internations members are invited...I will publish this event this evening...Cheers...

Istanbul Forum

Our Global Partners