Arabian Belly Dance & Dabke Party on Sat.17th Sep. (Istanbul)
I am very excited to invite you to our first Arabian dance event.
Let's enjoy together the festivity of Kurban Bayram . The moon will be full on ٍSaturday 17th September.
Be ready to dance to amazing Arabic & Middle Eastern music and drink the night away. This in addition to the epic Dabke* music that makes the crowd dancing like you've never experienced before.
EVERYONE is welcome!
You can join us by clicking attend on the following link:
Let's have some drinks and food, meet new friends, feel the beats on the dancefloor, and enjoy the view over the Golden Horn & the Bosphorus!
* FREE Admission.
* Meet new people and expand your social circle.
* No loud music until 23:00.
* Enjoy your favorite food , drinks & music in the moonlight.
* Live DJ & Dance party starts at 23:00 & up to 4:00.
* Arabian , Turkish & middle eastern beats.
* Exclusive discounted drinks for InterNations.
* Free shots after 24:00.
* Everyone is responsible for their own expenses.
* Parking nearby (surcharge).
Feel free to bring your international friends & invite them to Internations.org if they are not members yet!
* Dabke (Arabic: دبكة) is a modern Levantine Arab folk circle dance . It is performed in Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq, Syria, Palestine, Hatay and Northern Saudi Arabia.
I will be very glad to see you all