Join now

Architect offering various services (Istanbul)

I can offer wide variety of services and lectures regarding art, architecture and design: House plans, furniture designs, advices regarding renovation of your house/apartment.. Interior design and exterior design of your desired spaces.. 3D models, graphic design, logo design, animation, music production.. I also offer educational services such as a software learning (Photoshop, SketchUp, 3D Max, AutoCad) theory of art, architecture, design, approaches to creativity, museum walks... Prices for all the offers you are interested in are defined in first talk where you will tell me what exactly do u want to learn. I am Semir Poturak, 26 year old living in Istanbul. Architect who graduated at Belgrade University, Serbia and Warsaw University of Technology, and a Phd candidate at the Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University, Faculty of Architecture in Istanbul. You can check my youtube channel 'multimmmy' with my original projects and works. I offer very quality service, highly professional attitude, and practice from contemporary fashion and art culture. Please contact me for portfolio and cv. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask because i haven't listed all the offers here. Best, Semir