Join now

Australian Family looking for hospitality Mar2014 (Istanbul)

Hello;

We are members of Internations Perth, Australia. We are also members of couchsurfing and looking for a host in Istanbul as well as throughout Turkey during March Protected content . We arrive in Istanbul on the 13th of March. If you are interested in hosting us for Protected content please contact us asap. We are a friendly, well-rounded, down to earth Australian family. Please take a look at our profile. My husband and I are travelling with our three sons. We are active in our community, have a strong sense of family and are dedicated to our children.I think the idea of couch surfing is fantastic, as I truly believe that I have friends out there I haven't met yet. Usually the people I meet become life long friends and beyond the initial experience I continue to learn from them and their cultural perspective. We would value any tips, advise or offers of accommodation. We love to meet the locals maybe we'll meet you?

Otherwise we also welcome suggestions, advise, a chance to meet up with a local family, etc.

Please also follow our travels via our blog: sabretoothedchickenstour.wordpress.com

and keep in touch.

Thanks in advance
Pru and family

Istanbul Forum

Our Global Partners