Join now

Australian women's tour April 2014 (Istanbul)

Hello, I am an Australian woman. I was fortunate enough to live and work in Istanbul from October Protected content Protected content attended some events with Internations while there.
I am planning on creating an trans-cultural tour of Istanbul and possibly other areas of Turkey for April - May Protected content .
I see this tour being quite a unique offering, something that possibly has never been attempted before. ( maybe I am crazy to consider.)
So how do I see this going and how may you be able to help me?
I hope to hold a luncheon with women who reside in Istanbul from any nation to meet the women on my tour. I would say I will have a least 30 tour attendees but open to have more people and open to having women on my tour from any country.
Also an evening event with the Internations community.

I am also wish to start a hosting register of Istanbul women who wish to host women for 1, 2 or 3 night stay. I would say there will be 5 to 6 nights in Istanbul, some nights will be at a hotel.
I also wish for the opportunity for my tour participants to meet local artists and crafts people, maybe offer some participants classes, cooking etc.

How you can assist me?
Consider supporting me by holding an event.
Connect me with Artists and crafts people.
Suggest other things that would make the tour different and cross cultural.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Megan Sismon

Istanbul Forum

Our Global Partners