Join now

Banned from Internations :) (Istanbul)

Sahte belgeyle sen devlete muracat et sonra cik konus... Demokrasi asigi avrupada, amerikada yap yapabiliyorsan ayni seyi bak adamlar neler yapiyorlar... Neyse bugunlerde Turkiyeye atmak moda disarda arkadasda gerekeni yapmis. Bircok sey tartisilir ulkede ama yok sahte belgeyle basvurdum nasil bir safliktir, hala anlamakta zorlaniyorum. Neyse daha cok skmadan arkadaslar Internations un yaptigi gayet etik disi ucretlendirmeanlayisi var. Sana sormadan seni ucretlendiriyorlar. vay ben yaptim oldu devri gecti biz sosyal medyayiz onlar sadece servis saglayici, dinleyecekler! Hadi protesto edelim. Bir arkadasim sunu paylasmis facete, lutfen albatroslar bunu paylasin. Bu arada beni sutladilar cok soru sordugum icin. Once spamming yapiyorsun dediler sonra baglantilara mesaj gonderince abuse ediyor musum dediler ve byee :) Ya sadece ben delirtebiliyorsam bu adamlari iki uc forumla, mesajla felan siz bizim potansiyelimizi bilmiyorsunuz diyebilirim :) Hadi destekleriniz ve tepkileriniz tum formlarda paylasin :) Sizi seviyorum. Adima bakmayin ilerde yenilerini acicam :)

This is a warning for InterNations members: They have extremely unethical practice in billing.
I signed up to try out this network a year ago. Went to an event once. The quality of the event was so bad that's I never came back. I already paid an annual membership then.
Yesterday I received a notification from my bank that they automatically charged me for another annual membership fee. I don't remember ever given them permission to do so. I contacted them for a refund.
A few rounds of emails and their people from different departments insisted that there would be no refund whatsoever because of a term buried in their long T&C and we have to obey that terms without any questions.
Long story short, I ended up paying 2 yr membership for one event that was a total waste of time.
Many online payment collectors have this T&C as well but they refund people who aren't aware of such terms (PayPal; Amazon; LinkedIn, etc...)
Most of businesses that I sign up for annual billing send me a notification a few days before charging money from my account. That's an ethical practice to inform their customers. InterNations send their members junk mails few times a week but do not have courtesy to send an email to notify their customers that they are going to charge fee for another years. The only notification I received about this transaction is from my bank.
These people understand nothing about business ethics and good customer service, hiding behind their T&C like supreme law and have no remorse of taking their members' money, even though those members aren't aware of such term.
Behind their image of "connecting people" or so is a practice of "stealing from people as much as possible while this is still legal".
This should be made illegal for businesses to deploy such practice, praying on their customers' carelessness to steal people's money.
Turned out there were many other victims of the same practice. So just be aware and don't get caught in the same situation.

Istanbul Forum

Our Global Partners