Join now

Bosphorus Toastmaster Meeting (Istanbul)

Hi everyone I would like to invite you our meeting for next Wednesday at 7.30 pm in Gonen Hotel/Taksim ! Feel free to contact with me over.

Come and be my guest ^_^

Bosphorus Toastmasters is a club for people who want to practice and improve their public speaking and communication skills. It is a part of Toastmasters International with 332,000 members in 15,400 clubs spread around Protected content . Toastmasters was founded in Protected content Ralph Smedley and our club was started in Protected content a split of the Istanbul Toastmasters club. We meet most Wednesday evenings at 7:30 PM and are always happy to have guests join our meetings.

Guests may attend two of our meetings free of charge before deciding on membership. Please bring along an official identification if you want to attend as a guest. There is an application process and registration fee once you decide to become a member, just sign in to our guest book during the meeting and we will send you details.

At Toastmasters we provide a supportive and positive learning experience in which members are empowered to develop communication and leadership skills, resulting in greater self-confidence and personal growth. For more information visit our website at Protected content

Istanbul Forum