Business Development Assistant position (Istanbul)
A big law firm is currently looking for a business development assistant to work in our Istanbul office.
• The candidate should have excellent written and spoken English skills (native speaker or near fluent level).
• Ability to compose advertising materials, proposal documents, and other editorial content using an engaging writing style.
• Good communication skills and a professional manner.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university in Turkey or abroad.
• Some experience in business development, marketing, or proposal writing.
The BD assistant works directly with the firm’s partners to plan, manage, and implement all business development and marketing activities of the firm, including:
• Writing proposals which are tailored to the potential client’s needs
• Submitting firm information to legal directories such as Legal 500, Chambers, and IFLR
• Occasionally planning events and conferences
• Assisting the partners to compose marketing materials and maintain the firm website
• Coordinating firm publication efforts in online and print legal publications
• Maintaining regular communication with firm contacts and legal associations
Overall, we are looking for candidates who are excellent team players, who are conscientious and detail oriented, have exceptional written and oral English communication skills, and an ability to learn new concepts quickly.
To apply please send an e-mail with your CV to Protected content