A reputable law firm wishes to hire a Business Development person. The ideal candidate will work directly with the firm’s Partners and Associates to plan, manage, and implement all business development and marketing activities for the firm. The ideal candidate should be an enthusiastic team player and should be familiar with a fast-paced environment, consistently displaying a high level of flexibility and adaptation to tight deadlines.
The law firm offers full service, with broadly demonstrated expertise and experience in business law. We have a dynamic and dedicated team of lawyers who are experts in their respective fields. Our clients include national, foreign and multinational commercial, industrial and financial enterprises.
All applications and resumes should be submitted in English.
Role description and responsibilities
• Writing comprehensible and persuasive business proposals, tailored to legal and strategic needs of potential and existing clients.
• Gathering, analyzing and submitting information to legal directories such as Legal 500, Chambers & Partners, WTR1000, IFLR1000, and Managing IP.
• Online and social media content management for the firm’s website, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook accounts. Includes both researching and drafting content, as well as regular press release type posts.
• Supporting the firm’s knowledge leadership. This includes supporting publication workflows, editing English copy, as well as researching and drafting articles.
• Proactively identify, research and pursue business opportunities with new clients or other firms.
• Ensuring all public firm information and marketing collateral is correct and up to date.
• Editing legal memorandums, submissions, contracts and client correspondence. Emphasis on providing feedback and supporting staff to improve legal drafting structures and techniques.
• Liaising with a wide range of stakeholders, including clients, professional networks, and other firms.
• Monitoring and preparing industrial updates on specific industries for developments; identifying, analyzing and pursuing business opportunities.
• Work experience with a leading local or international law firm in a similar role is an asset but not a pre-requisite.
• Excellent written and spoken English communication skills (native speaker or fluent level).
• Ability to write in a clear and succinct manner, with an engaging style.
• Highly effective communication skills, both written and oral.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university in Turkey or abroad.
• Commercial sense and a practical approach.
• Male candidates should have completed compulsory military services or delayed for a minimum term of two years.
• Delivery focused – consistently delivers to a high professional standard. The ideal candidate should have an extremely effective eye for detail and consistently apply their well-developed analytical skills to produce logical, sound and persuasive work.
• Results focused – pursues work with energy and drive, continually seeking to identify ways to improve.
• Interpersonal skills – effectively manages interactions with other members of the staff and external parties to ensure the clearest possible communication and highest possible client service is provided.
• Team work – is a strong team player with initiative and plenty of enthusiasm for collaborative work.
• Personal effectiveness – plans, organizes and manages own time and work while looking for ways to develop themselves. This includes effectively managing time, prioritizing work, and multi-tasking across many assignments, often with tight deadline pressures.
• Personal flexibility – available for occasional extended hours as required by workload and being able to work with strict deadlines when these arise.
• Integrity – the highest level of work ethics and integrity. Must possess the ability to manage and maintain confidential information with acute attention to accuracy, consistency and quality.
• Initiative – is able to appropriately use own initiative to identify new projects where needed and prioritize these with other tasks.
• Have a professional manner and appearance.
Please send your applications to Protected content