Join now

Business Development Manager (for law firm) (Istanbul)

Hello to everybody, I am looking for full-time or part -time business development manager for my own law company.

• Writing comprehensible and persuasive business proposals, tailored to legal and strategic needs of potential and existing clients.
• Gathering, analyzing and submitting information to me such as Legal 500, Chambers & Partners, WTR1000, IFLR1000, and Managing IP.
• Online and social media content management for the firm’s website, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook accounts. Includes both researching and drafting content, as well as regular press release type posts.
• Supporting the firm’s knowledge leadership. This includes supporting publication workflows, editing English copy, as well as researching and drafting articles.
• Proactively identify, research and pursue business opportunities with new clients or other firms from all over the world.
• Ensuring all public firm information and marketing collateral is correct and up to date.
• Editing legal memorandums, submissions, contracts and client correspondence. Emphasis on providing feedback and supporting staff to improve legal drafting structures and techniques.
• Liaising with a wide range of stakeholders, including clients, professional networks, and other firms.
• Monitoring and preparing industrial updates on specific industries for developments; identifying, analyzing and pursuing business opportunities.
•Searching international conferences for networking meetings.

Qualifications

• Work experience with a leading local or international law firm in a similar role is an asset but not a pre-requisite.
• Excellent written and spoken English communication skills (native speaker or fluent level).
• Ability to write in a clear and succinct manner, with an engaging style.
• Highly effective communication skills, both written and oral.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university in Turkey or abroad.
• Commercial sense and a practical approach.

Please send your applications to Protected content

Istanbul Forum