About Eurocross Turkey
Eurocross Turkey is a young, dynamic and international oriented company in Istanbul. It provides services to the insurance industry and has an own 24-hour assistance center. The core activities are services provided to foreign tourists from all kind of nations and expatriates during their stay in Turkey. Most services are Medical and Finance related. Eurocross is 100% owned by a Dutch Healthcare Insurance Consortium and based in Altunizade, Uskudar.
Case Handler – Back Office
We are looking for new enthusiastic colleagues for our International Back Office Desk
• High school diploma
• Fluency in Turkish and English is required
• Good working knowledge of MS Office applications
• Experience in a similar position (Assistance, Health Care, Insurance or Call Center) is an assett
• Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey information clearly and effectively
• A teamplayer and able to multi-task
• Good organizational and coordination skills
• Willingness to work in shifts
• No military obligations for male candidates (completed or deferred)
The case handler provides 7/24 support for incoming B2B (business to business) requests and organizes services such as air and land ambulance, transportation, hotel, funeral arrangements, etc. The position also provides support for front office operations which includes informing and guiding our insured customers and following their provision process of receiving health services in Turkey, while maintaining quality standards and customer satisfaction.
• A dynamic and exciting work environment.
• Training opportunities
• Opportunities for future positions
• An excellent and secure compensation package
• An ethusiastic team of colleagues
• Private Medical Insurance
Please send your resume/CV to our HR Manager evrim. Protected content for consideration.