Persian is a must and the position will be based in Istanbul.
To see the full job description, please visit the following page:
• Responsible for distribution network optimization and achieve sales targets within Turkey and Iran region
• Accountable of the cross-selling activities, Sales volume and P&L targets of the assigned category lines
• Supporting other category sales managers plans and activities in Iran
• Strategy to be identified and executed for the assigned category
• Identifying the customer needs in the category, creating the link with market developers to serve these needs.
• Exploring the opportunities of optimum distribution network and partnership opportunities in the region
• Forecasting/Consolidating the customer demand
• Reporting to Regional Manager
Desired Skills and Experience
• University degree at administrative sciences, engineering or relevant
• Protected content of commercial experience, B2B, preferably in multinational companies
• Good knowhow of market and business in Iran, having a network in Iran.
• Good track record of Distributor Management & Key Account Management
• Experience in Food Industry is a plus
• Project Management and/or project team member experience
• Strategy formation and execution & budget formation and planning
• Result oriented personality and ability to work under sales target pressure
• Strong and effective communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
• Willingness to be a team player and accepting extra job enrichment roles
• Effective Microsoft Office tools knowledge and usage
• Language Skills: Turkish, English& Persian- Persian is a must
Please send your CV to Protected content , if you have the desired skills and experience and speak Persian fluently!