Join now

Central Location&Cozy room in Kadikoy (Kozyatagi) (Istanbul)

Dear All,

I'm looking for a female flatmate to share my Protected content fully furnished flat located in a central area Kozyatagi 15 mins far away from Kadikoy. The flat is close to all the public transportation just 5 mins by walking to Metro and bus stations, 15 mins to Marmaray and 10 mins to Metrobus to reach European Side.

-It is on the 7th floor has elevator and 2 balcony looks to business center (Plaza).
-1 Living room, 2 bedrooms, 1bathroom,
-All the kitchen stuffs, no-frost fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, oven, vacuum cleaner, iron, 24 hours hot water, unlimited wireless internet, a led TV , sofa group, home cinema system,
-The room will be rented has 1 single bed (with box spring), 1 wardrobe (triform), 1 working desk, balcony, mirror etc.,all are new furnished.

Expats people who are students or employes are welcome; Clean, tidy and easy going are preferred.

The price is Protected content . ( All Expenses -Building services, internet, electricity, water bills will be shared) Plus one month deposit will be taken once. You just need to take your suitcase.

If you are interested in renting this room, please contact with me via my mobile Protected content leave a comment here or PM.

Thanks,
Nile

Istanbul Forum