CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT SEMINAR_25 NOVEMBER (Istanbul)
Bomonti Hilton Hotel
November 25, Protected content
TDI Real Estate and Beaumont Park Limited (BPL), a St Kitts real estate development company, are pleased to present a Citizenship Seminar in Istanbul, Turkey. This is an invite-only event and is free of charge.
Attending this seminar will allow you to learn about citizenship planning for your family and introduce you to the people and ideas that drive what has become an important international trend of increasing mobility and the acceptance of multiple citizenships.
The event will cover first hand details on international industry trends and include a presentation by one of the key real estate developers in Saint Kitts. Attendees will also receive up-to-date information from industry professionals about obtaining a Saint Kitts passport and all its benefits.
This Citizenship Seminar will focus on helping clients to acquire legal citizenship in Saint Kitts. Our team of highly qualified real estate professionals and international lawyers will personally answer all your questions.
All seminar visitors will receive a certification as a partner of TDI Real Estate.
Join TDI Real Estate team and become a certified partner of our worldwide network.
Get your copy of the programme here.
• St Kitts & Nevis Citizenship-by-Investment Program
• Beaumont Park - St Kitts Real Estate Development
15:00 Registration and Coffee
15:30 Introduction to TDI REAL ESTATE and Key Destinations in Investor Immigration and Citizenship
Alexandr Shtuts, Business Development Director, TDI
15:40 Citizenship-by-Investment Program in St Kitts & Nevis: Benefits, Legal Considerations and the Future.
Daisy Andall, Attorney-at-Law, Beaumont Park Limited (BPL)
16:20 Beaumont Park: Living in a Caribbean Eco-Resort
Elena Pogoretskaya, Vice President, TDI
16:50 Refreshments and Canapés
17:10 Panel Discussion
Why attend the seminar?
• If you are interested in exploring the advantages of becoming a citizen and considering investment opportunities on the island.
• You will learn about the processing of citizenship applications and due diligence requirements.
• The event covers key areas of citizenship planning and provides first-hand information from Citizenship-by-Investment professionals.
• You will also have the opportunity to meet and do business in person, as well as resolve any legal questions you might have.
• You will meet the people and be introduced to the ideas that drive what has become an important international trend of increasing mobility, transnational thinking and acceptance of multiple citizenships.
• The speakers will explain the Government’s approach to maintaining the reputation and global appeal of the Citizenship-by-Investment program and how St Kitts has become a hub for international businessmen and families alike.
Who Should Attend?
• HIGH NET WORTH INDIVIDUALS
You will also have a chance to submit your application in person to an authorized agent.
• IMMIGRATION AGENTS
This is your chance to gain practical experience that you can impart to inspire your clients and help them to take a big step towards personal mobility. Participation will add a valuable service to your portfolio and profits to your bottom line.
• REAL ESTATE AGENTS
Participating in the sale of real property at Beaumont Park may greatly increase your annual earning potential and grow your real estate business.
HOW TO REGISTER
The event is free of charge. To register please send an e-mail to Protected content .
All registrations are personal and non-transferable and delegates must show their conference ticket together with picture identification (ID card, driver’s license or passport) before being admitted. The ticket includes all of the following: admission to the seminar, networking reception with refreshments and canapés at event.
Please note that space is limited. The seminar will be hosted in English.
Bomonti Hilton Hotel,
Charisse Wilkin, Tel: Protected content
Olga Gostintseva, Tel: Protected content
Protected content Protected content Protected content