Community Managers (Arabic and Portuguese) (Istanbul)
On of the fastest growing games studio (among the world top Protected content looking for native Arabic and Portuguese speaking 2 Community Managers who can work on part time or free lance based.
For the position, you need to:
- Be active on the Internet & Facebook, with experience on Facebook applications & communities.
- Have a strong passion for online games.
- Be able to implement new ideas, and to manage people on the Internet.
- Have strong communications skills and be a native Arabic / Portuguese speaker.
- Have strong analytical and communication skills and know how to communicate with a variety of people.
- Be a good team player.
Job Responsibilities are to:
- Be the face of the company to the online gaming community.
- Build and manage relationship with the community on Social Media mediums as Facebook, Twitter and local social networks.
- Collect feedback from the community and communicate their thoughts and needs back to the other departments.
- Implement the messages, wall posts and manage community support activities.
- Liaise with executive team to build local community strategies and assist in local market related matters.
What is in it for you?
-Valuable experience in an ambitious start-up in a very fast moving and growing industry.
-The joy of being part of a young creative team.
-Tremendous growth opportunity
If you believe that you fit the profile, please submit your application to Protected content
Looking forward to receive your application!