Join now

Consul issues Q - (Istanbul)

I am a member of several groups and joined the community recently, two of them apparently organizing same time whatever this Saturday. I just received an unkind message (as all the members of this group saying about 'sabotage' of a consul towards another and some other disrespectful messages and unpleasant discussion wahtever). Personally speaking, I really don't understand the point of receiving this kind of emails in our inbox as members. It occurs often that activities are repetitive, at similar places and sometimes they clash with other events. These issues need to be addressed at consuls level in my opinion as it is unpleasant that we as members are found in between this kind of situations (organization and logistics), it does not promote any kind of open minded, international or whatever cosmopolitan spirit this community wants to represent. I am happy to hear other members opinions including those who organize the events in Istanbul and whether we can address these issues to headquarters if possible. There should be a minimum respect towards how we dress each other in this community (if we want to name it as such) I believe so. Thanks, Christina

Istanbul Forum

Our Global Partners