CREATIVE DIRECTOR-TALISMAN (Istanbul)
rRecruiter Talisman Posted 13 February Protected content BA Protected content Location Istanbul, Turkey Category Design Sector Menswear, Womenswear Job Type Permanent Salary £excellent - tax free + bens
Apply now Further information
Our client an established young fashion retailer has a new opening for a Creative Director to join their growing company. It's very much a people-oriented job, involving development of high-level concepts for design projects. At times, you will be required to develop visual designs, and at other times, you will be responsible for recruiting and managing internal design resources.
• To understand market conditions and the target customer.
• Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and that advance the company’s brand strategy.
• Establish and inspire creative direction for design and development teams.
• To arrange appropriate coaching and mentoring, especially in specialist areas such denim, outerwear and knitwear, where designers may need extra support.
• Work closely with senior buyers and to prepare trend boards, colour palettes, key silhouettes, key colour trends, print and embellishment trends, in order that they make informed decisions.
• To take an active role in the recruitment process and to prepare and deliver training and development programmes for all levels.
• Ability to lead projects from concept to completion.
• Possess strong management experience together with strong persuasive and presentation skills.
• A strong working knowledge and experience of design, brand development and creative processes.
• Expert knowledge of trends, shapes, colour forecasting and range building.
• Experience with software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator etc
• Managing budgets
• Ability to manage and guide design and product development teams, to include organising, prioritising and scheduling their work assignments.
• Passion and enthusiasm as well as being organised and motivated and must be able to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to communicate in English effectively, both orally and in writing. Knowledge of Turkish is desirable together with living and working overseas.
WHOEVER GET'S POSITION SHOULD TAKE ME TO A DINNER.