Join now

Cut home in Kuzguncuk (Istanbul)

Hi,
I have a room for rent in 2 bedroom apartment, located in Kuzguncuk.
Apartment is newly renovated, 85 m2 with fair size bathroom (sharing) and good size kitchen + common area.
Access to washing machine and kitchen amenities.

Location is very close to public transport, i.e. bus stop and ferry (Kuzguncuk ferry, departing directly to Besiktas, Kabatas and Karakoy); 10 min walk to Marmaray Metro.
From Uskudar you have all fasilitis to any location in Istanbul.

Bedroom is brand-new furnished.

Rent Protected content per month plus share of the bills (electricity, internet, water and gas).

About myself: I am a 23 year old student, who is currently studying graphic design at Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University . I have been living in Istanbul for about 6 years and speak fluent Turkish.

If you wan to have a n look on google maps: Kuzguncuk Mah. Yenigun sk, no 16.

If you are interested or any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at Protected content

Hi,
I have a room for rent in 2 bedroom apartment, located in Kuzguncuk.
Apartment is newly renovated, 85 m2 with fair size bathroom (sharing) and good size kitchen + common area.
Access to washing machine and kitchen amenities.

Location is very close to public transport, i.e. bus stop and ferry (Kuzguncuk ferry, departing directly to Besiktas, Kabatas and Karakoy); 10 min walk to Marmaray Metro.
From Uskudar you have all fasilitis to any location in Istanbul.

Bedroom is not furnished, upon agreement, furniture's can be arranged.
Rent Protected content per month plus share of the bills (electricity, internet, water and gas).

About myself: I am a 23 year old student, who is currently studying graphic design at Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University . I have been living in Istanbul for about 6 years and speak fluent Turkish.

If you wan to have a n look on google maps: Kuzguncuk Mah. Yenigun sk, no 16.

If you are interested or any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at Protected content

Protected content

Istanbul Forum