İAK Schools is seeking for a native English teacher to work with for the next academic year Protected content in August Protected content .
This teacher will mainly instruct and our children from different grades (from grade 1 to 4).
Our main purpose is contacting experienced teachers with great communication skills with children and parents.
Our primary school's English System englobes Main Course and CLIL-based Skills lessons, supporting our students in Maths and Science curricula.*
Foreign teachers with CLIL experience would be preferred.
Is not necessary to be a BSc in Maths or Science.
++ Interpersonal Communication Skills
++ Energertic person
++ with a clean and presentable appearance
++ Able to work with pdf., doc. and ppt. (experience in teaching with new technologies like smartboards would be a plus).
++ Disciplined with the students but able to make lessons fun.
++ A good team player for the Foreign Languages Dept.
- A BA in Education, English Literature or English Language.
- A MA in Education, English Literature or English Language.
- A BA in other areas with TEFL (min. Protected content or CELTA/DELTA.
BENEFITS OF LIVING IN BAHCESEHIR, ISTANBUL
Bahcesehir is a luxurious and quiet part of the big city of Istanbul, surounded by parks, hills and gardens. It's been growing along these last years so it has become a lively part of the city full of fun. It is also one of the few parts in Istanbul where you can ride a bike because there are no traffic jams. There are shopping centres, modern gyms, restaurants and a great bazaar that opens on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
Houses are more modern and cheaper than at the city centre. People is also more sociable and friendly.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR OUR INSTITUTION
- You will have the guarantee of being paid on time.
- A working permit and a public health insurance are provided.
- We can help you find a good accomodation if you don't know Turkish or if it is not enough to carry with that kind of procedures.
- (If you have children) Really cheap enrolment registration for the teacher's child/ren.
- A very friendly working environment.
- Lunch and Transportation to school provided.
Interested? Send your CV to Protected content