SUPA Salon is one of the most stunning spaces in Istanbul. Located in Suriye Passage, it’s in the centre of the city’s vibrant flair. Definitely something we call unique – and you can be part of it!
Are you searching for a career opportunity, which directly deals and influences the community you live in? How about an option that reflects your own lifestyle and expands the international networking of yours enormously?
As our event manager, you have the chance to build up a milestone of creative exchange in the cities cultural scene:
The SUPA Salon project is not just echoing the contemporary lifestyle of Istanbul it rather seeks to develope it! SUPA is the new event venue for the cultural scene in Istanbul. SUPA is a new generation working place in Istanbul, which gives creatives, freelancers, start-ups and micro-businesses an opportunity to work and collaborate in a tensed community atmosphere. SUPA is the insiders’ tip for innovative culinary get-togethers.
Are you passionate about culture, art and innovative working models? Can you concept castles in the air and build them on stable ground? Do you understand yourself as a digital creative with a wide network and experience in the blogosphere and common social media platforms? Are you experienced in self-responsible working? Then SUPA is the project you’ve been waiting for!
• Business development
• Project - planning, organization, administration, running, controlling, documentation
• Research for clients and sales
• PR and social media communication
• Conceptualization and implementation of events and projects
• Office Management (customer support, technical support, responding to client’s requests and information require)
• Management of regular communication to the executives
• Background: at least three years of experience in a interdisciplinary working field like the cultural sector/ event management
• International network in the areas of visual culture, new media, entrepreneurship and the start-up scene
• New media expert
• Fluent in English and Turkish (long term residence permit or Turkish citizenship)
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Care of details
Challenge accepted? Send us your application with CV, motivation letter and references/portfolio.