Join now

Exclusively Furnished 1+1 Flat/Residence 2500TL (Istanbul)

Do you want to live in an exclusively furnished residence and yet not pay a fortune?

The flat is located next to Istanbul's largest shopping mall "Forum Istanbul" (Metro Station: Kocatepe) and IKEA. The location is excellent and connections to public transportation makes it easy to go to work eg. in Maslak/Levent/Sisli/Besiktas easily. Just 2 min walking distance to Metro station with connections to Yeni Kapi/Marmaray/Taksim/Maslak/Ataturk Airport/Metrobus etc. Takes only 18 mins to Ataturk Airport by tube. No traffic jams. No taxi cost.

The complex has its own private exclusive gym, ie. you don't need to pay enormous amount of money to work out. There is also a small market and a cafe/restaurant inside the complex (prices are very cheap!). If this is not enough for you, then Forum Istanbul is only 50m away with a large food court, many famous cafes, exclusive restaurants, huge supermarket and all the shopping stores you will need!

You will find everything you need in the apartment (and more!!): FULL HD TV, fiber internet ready, AC, dish&wash machine, kettle, toaster, microwave, oven, all kitchen equipment, towels, sheets, blankets, sets of plates, pots, cutlery...just bring your clothes!!! In bedroom you will find a comfortable, carefully chosen, orthopedic bed and spacy wardrobe with large mirror. The walls are decorated with Italian high quality wallpaper.

I own the place and been living here for the past 3 years (worked in Levent). Due to larger space requirement I will rent it now. Just bring your clothes and start enjoying life/work in Istanbul and really spend exclusive time while being at home!! Must see!!....

No real estate agancy-fees. Pictures can be found at:
Protected content

Protected content

Contact me at:
Protected content Protected content