Konimpex Dış Ticaret Limited Şirketi, member of polish Konimpex Group
specialized in international trading and highest quality logistics solutions,
looking for candidates for the position of
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT OF THE GENERAL MANAGER
• responsible for assisting the General Manager with various initiatives and objectives (include administration, recordkeeping, human resources, maintenance) and take on tasks that will allow her boss to attend to other business needs
• good communications skills and initiative are valuable assets
• her tasks usually will be based in an office environment (Kozyatağı /İstanbul), though working remotely is an option if circumstances allow it
• The Executive Assistant will maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the organization and a favorable image of the company
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES DESCRIPTION
In this challenging role you will provide effective organizational and administrative support for the activities of the General Manager. You will assist with project planning, reporting, and other related administrative tasks. In close collaboration with the General Manager you will work autonomously on various topics and projects and you will be part of an polish communication working group.
Furthermore you will be responsible for the preparation, execution and post-processing of company communication initiatives.
With the wide range of activities, reflecting the company's ambition to raise its profile, you will proactively support the General Manager in building strong relationships with the team, the shareholders and stakeholders.
• Administrative tasks that the Executive Assistant of the General Manager will be responsible for managing administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the organization, including telephone calls, relaying messages to the appropriate party, and handling incoming communications such as email and formal letters.
• Executive Assistant of the General Manager will also manage electronic and paper files, manage calendars, plan meetings and conferences, make travel arrangements, prepare and distribute cooperative communications.
• She will be also responsible for purchasing office supplies, equipment and stationery, to care of the guests visiting our office and other tasks assigned by the General Manager.
• Executive Assistant will also be involved in our ERP software solution, cooperate with other team members, also our mother company employees in Poland. In those tasks she will be partially responsible for data base of our ERP system, and also for preparing reports.
• She will translate company internal material form English to Turkish and inversely.
• Executive Assistant will be involved in preparation of company marketing activities as participation in conferences and fairs, preparation of promotional materials and multimedia presentations.
• Executive Assistant will be also responsible for preparing the notes in English from the meetings in which General Manager participates.
• Recordkeeping tasks involve maintaining accurate records: supervise the accurate completion of sales reports and all necessary administrative reports, monitor the timely processing of all month-end (and other periodical) reports.
• Executive Assistant will need to work well under stress to meet tight deadlines and deal with challenging work environments.
• The Executive Assistant must be reliable enough that General Manager can have the confidence that tasks will be taken care of correctly and on time.
• Executive Assistants must also have strong problem-solving skills and be assertive in challenging situations.
• A willingness to learn and to be trained is a crucial factor which will determined about further development and career advancement of the Executive Assistant.
To meet the job demands we are looking for a university graduate. You have high personal integrity and the ability to build relationships through excellent interpersonal skills. In addition you are very PC-literate (esp. Microsoft Office software — Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and are able to organize events and people.
You are characterized by a communicative mind-set and flexibility. With strong communication skills and a positive “can-do” attitude you are able to cooperate effectively with different stakeholders. So you are able to work under pressure and handle emerging issues effectively.
With a high level of commitment you enjoy working in a very international team. Excellent analytical skills complete your profile. You are fluent in English and Turkish.
You should also have driving license and have a practice of driving a car in Istanbul.
If you are interested in this challenge, please send your CV and Motivation Letter (in both English and Turkish language version) to:
Ayşe Demir, Human Resources Coordinator:
• e-mail: Protected content
• mobile: Protected content