Join now

Experienced multi-lingual babysitter (Istanbul)

Views

Hello there,

My name is Cora and I am seeking a position as a baby sitter in Istanbul. I have much experience working with children, having worked for many years as a baby sitter in both Germany and Ireland. I absolutely love kids and am confident working with children of a variety of ages and backgrounds.

Having graduated from Freiburg university in medicine, being a qualified doctor means I am highly responsible and you can be assured your children will be in safe hands!

I speak 4 languages (English, German, Turkish and Spanish) meaning I can both communicate easily, and if you wish your children may develop their foreign languages skills! I have tutored various children in both English and German in the past.

My friendly, lively, kind and mature personality (along with my domestic cooking and cleaning skills) means I am great with kids and can adapt to any family setting. Having lived in Turkey for 7 months and I am of course familiar (and very fond of!) Turkish culture.

I am avialable to work on both the Asian and European side, and can provide refrences upon request. I am happy to answer any other questions you may have:)

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Istanbul Forum