Hello, hello, dear fellow InterNations members,
please forgive me if you have received this message from few other InterNations Groups already.
IWI (International Women of Istanbul) are proud to be announcing the charity event Family Fun Day on Sunday 12th June Protected content , 12pm - 4pm at the Bomonti Fransız Fakirhanesi elderly care home in Şişli. The idea is to provide a fun filled few hours with lots of family entertainment and a chance to socialise with friends.
IWI has supported Bomonti Fransız Fakirhanesi who live on the basis of donations only, for many years, and we now have the opportunity to hold a summer party at their premises. Entrance is free but there will be games, a silent auction, lucky dips, face-painting, henna tattoos, BBQ food, book and toy stall, and much much more. This is for all age groups, including those who don’t have children to bring along – something for everyone.
The silent auction items include (these are just some examples):
- Beşiktaş and Galatasaray football jersey signed by players
- Karşıyaka basketball jersey signed by players
- Hand woven carpet (kilim)
- Park Bravo dresses
- Berg Buzzy children's bike
- Designer blouses/dresses from Desigual
- Hand made jewellery from Shibu
- Tefal ActiFry - amazing kitchen asset
- International wine baskets (French, Italian and Bulgarian wines)
- Acıbadem vouchers (including general consultation, ECG and other tests)
- Vouchers from Dentbeaute (full dental check up)
If you are interested in joining the “Family Fun Day”, please follow this link and get all the information you need: Protected content .
It is necessary to register so we know how many adults and children will attend our charity event.
If you have other plans that day but still want to donate something, this could be a cake or salad for the food stall, as well.
We hope to see you there.
Have a nice day,