Join now

female flatmate (Istanbul)

Hi there!
This is a flat add from a friend of mine! very nice place, cosy and cheap! close to the city center Taksim!
Hello everyone,
About the flat:
Me and my cousin are looking for easy going, clean, friendly and English speaker female flatmates. Flat which is big Protected content and comfortable has 3 rooms: living room, kitchen and bathroom are shared. Room which is fully furnished (there is a bed; wardrobe/wardrobe, desk, chair). You only need to take your clothes Moreover there is an unlimited internet.
About the location:
Our house is located in a safe area. It's so close to all sorts of shops, restaurants, fruit&vegetable bazaar, pharmacy, banks, hospitals,.. etc. The location which locates in 4. Levent is centrally in the heart of Istanbul (Taksim, Beşiktaş, Mecidiyeköy). It is so close to metro and bus station to every directions are reachable in 5 minutes by foot. It is 5 minutes to metrobüs (where you can reach Easian Side by metrobüs so easily without any trafic in 20. Min.) You can reach ITU Uni Protected content , GSU Uni Protected content , Yildiz Teknik Uni Protected content , Mimar Sinan Uni Protected content and Bahcesehir Uni Protected content just taking one bus or metro.
450 TL for house rental prices and a "welcome beer" included. All bills (electricity,water,heating an wifi) will be shared. Please contact us if you are interested. We can share with you the photos of flat or skype .