Join now

Flat for Rent with Bosphorus View in Istinye (Istanbul)

Dear Istanbul Community,

I am renting out my flat in Istinye (unfurnished, in very good condition) since I relocated to Geneva.

It is situated on a hill in Istinye/Muhayyes Korusu with a full and beautiful view of the Bosphorus, 2nd Bridge and Emirgan. It is Protected content , 3 bedrooms and a small 4th room for storage or library, master bedroom with a wardrope section and a bathroom, 1 common bathroom, and open kitchen. The living room and the kitchen overlooks the view without interruption and the masterbedroom overlooks the peaceful street with trees and no buildings on site. Central heating system. It is 5 min drive to Maslak and 10 minute drive to the Metro station in Levent and to the entrance of second bridge. It is on the third floor and was renovated 4 years ago and retouched this year. It is ideal for a single person, a couple or a family with kids who would like to retreat from the hassle of busy Istanbul life yet enjoy its beauty.

Rental is Protected content - negotiable depending on the duration of the contract and payment ways. Please send me a message here if you are interested. Photos and visits available upon request.

Istanbul Forum