Join now

Flatmate (Istanbul)

Hello everyone !

I am a French teacher living in a very lovely flat in Etiler. By the end of the month, my flatmate will leave this wonderful city for new adventures.
Now, I am exciting to find a new friendly and respectful flatmate and sorry guys but I give priority for girls

About the flat, some details which will give you an idea of your eventual future home :
- Two bedrooms with a very nice garden view (yes ! We live in the middle of trees in Etiler, nice isn't it ?
- A living room with a pretty balcony ( I let you check the pictures and judge by yourself how nice it is)
- A kitchen for people who likes cooking. I actually don't cook but I can provide the drinks and we can share some meals together
- A bathroom.. Is it necessary to precise this information ?
- Everything is furnished : A washing machine, internet etc...
As you can see on the pictures, the flat is very bright and modern. You should come to visit it.

About the room to rent :
- There is two wardrobes which is very useful for girls who like shopping.
- One big bed.
- A mirror

About the neighborhood:
- The flat is close to Nisbetiye Caddesi in a very quite, safe and green neighborhood.
- 5 minutes by walk to Levent and Nispetiye metro stations and buses going every where.
Protected content by walk to Metrocity, Kanyon, Ozdilek, Akmerkez and Zorlu Center, lots of possibilities to shop!
- And the most convenient thing : we have a Migros market 1 min by walk in front of the building !

Protected content

The price is Protected content all included.
You can also check the pictures and send me a mail if you want more details. Protected content
I can speak in french, english or turkish.

Carmen

Istanbul Forum