Join now

Foreign project manager available for job (Istanbu (Istanbul)

My name is Isabel and I have just moved to Istanbul from Stockholm, Sweden.

I am a Project Manager at an agency that works with digital marketing for various companies. I have worked with big, international clients in the makeup-, car- and candy industries. Our production regarding strategy and campaigns runs from developing conceptual idea to finished product. I had the overall responsibility for the implementation, from start to finish. In my role, I was also the bridge between production team and key clients and thus responsible for facilitating the communication between us.

To plan, organize and manage a project requires social skills but also the attention to detail and structure, which I consider myself to have. My passion is any form of planning, and to work with creating simplicity and structure to my team is something I take pride in. Since I work with digital services sudden changes often occur that need to be addressed immediately. To take in new information quickly and to be flexible and stress resistant is part of my everyday life.

My work experiences combined with my education has given me the qualifications to work in a varied environment. The understanding of different cultures gives me a great advantage in a country like Turkey.

I want to emphasize that I am very flexible in what fields and tasks I can work with in Istanbul. I am structured, results driven and have an eye for details in everything I do, and my PM background gives me excellent potential to work as any kind of assistant as well. I have a degree in graphic design and communication, so working as a junior graphic designer could also be an option.

If you are looking for a person who believes in hard work and innovative solutions -- I'm the one!

I am looking forward to hearing from you and tell you more about myself and my experiences.

Kind regards,