Join now

Friendly LGBTQIA Meet-up on Saturday! (Istanbul)

Dear Friends,

A very warm hello!

Feel part of or identify or simply interested in the LGBTQIA community ? Well, now we have a group on InterNations!! :-)

Actually, Istanbul group is the ONLY active LGBTQIA-oriented group under the entire InterNations chapters worldwide ! We should feel especially proud for this given our country's and this geography's stand on these issues...

Since most of the members kindly wrote me back last time that they'd prefer to have our third meet-up on the Asian side, I wanted to choose both a colorful and an easily accessible fun place in Kadıköy --> LA PAZ CAFE AMERICA LATINA!

Why not grab a quick bite / drink on Saturday afternoon to kinda catch-up and meet new members as well ? If so, below is the link of our upcoming meet-up!

Protected content

It's only Protected content by walk from Kadıköy Pier where there are vapur lines from almost all major spots in Istanbul in addition to the metro / otobüs / dolmuş stops...

I chose LA PAZ CAFE in Kadıköy and Saturday, February 13 around 16:00 PM as the start of the meet-up, but of course, will gladly change the date / time / venue according to the feedback I receive from the members.

You can reach me by any of the following means in addition to messaging on InterNations:

E-mail: Protected content
Tel: Protected content

Please let me know about the date / time / venue and if it's not that convenient for the majority, we can gladly re-organize the meet-up accordingly!

Can't wait to meet you all very soon! :-)

Best,

Sinan

Istanbul Forum