- Walk, exercise, play sports like tennis
- Travel around Turkey
- Have engaging conversations
- Go to tea, coffee, restaurants
- Learn Turkish with
- Hiking, nature, meditation, relax
- Build skills with, step out of comfort zones, try new things

A Little About Me:
Left the US in political protest not because of Donald Trump, but because George Bush was re-elected in Protected content . It has been 14 years in the making. Now he's being celebrated, which makes me feel even better about my decision. He might win a Nobel Peace Prize next like his partner in (war) crime, Obama.

Politics aside, my interests vary widely and I've never had trouble connecting with other people. As a friend, I can become more difficult over time. I know, not a great way to sell myself. I always push myself to become a better person, and I also push those I associate with as well, and I hope they push me. To me, that's what caring is really about. If you're looking for a friendship for summer weather, I'm not the one. If you want one for summer and winter weather, I'm your guy. I apply the maxim below to my life.

“The path of least resistance leads to crooked rivers and crooked men.” – Henry David Thoreau

One last thing, I'm a non-smoker and avoid cigarette smoke whenever and wherever, I am aware there's more smoking in Turkey than the US. If you're a smoker though, please don't smoke around me and know that I will push you to quit...everyday.

So there it is. Look forward to hearing back from the Protected content people that reply :)

Istanbul Forum

Our Global Partners