Join now

Full Moon Mixer (Istanbul)

Views

Since some IN folks missed the first two highly-rated mixers – one on a weekday and one on a weekend ( Protected content Protected content - I thought of gathering another group of indefatigable and irrepressible partyphiles to celebrate the full moon on Thursday, 20th January in Leb-i derya Richmond.

Oh, why not? It’s lunacy to some but to me it’s good reason enough to party on a weekday.

But another good reason is to give an opportunity to those who didn’t get the Leb-i derya Discount Card in the first Mixer. Now they could get one and immediately enjoy 20% discount on drinks. As for those who did, well, they can use their cards if they haven’t yet.

The best reason. of course, is to afford fellow IN members the chance to experience Leb-i derya Richmond. If you haven’t yet, you simply must!

It arguably has the most gasp-inducing panoramic view of the Bosphorus hereabouts, one that international newspapers and magazines have raved about. That and their great food and drinks in cool-chic surroundings.

During this Mixer, as in those before, we will be bopping to an eclectic live DJ set unrivaled in the Bul. The same genius of a spinmeister Münir INSELEL who had us hopping and grinding in good spirits (or was it the drinks – whatever!) in Kumbaraci.

So bring along your business and personal/social agendas and let the full moon
influence their outcomes!

Protected content

Event Date
Start date: Jan 20, Protected content
End date: Jan 21, Protected content
Event Location
LEB-I DERYA Richmond
İstiklal Caddesi No:227 Richmond Otel Kat:6.
Istanbul
Turkey
Email: Protected content
Phone: Protected content

Istanbul Forum

Our Global Partners