Join now

Fully furnished from owner 3 min. to Taksim Sq. (Istanbul)

We have a flat in the lively center of the city, in Cihangir the hip area of the old town. I am a content editor and my husband is a sound engineer. We are leaving our lovely house for at least 6 months for business reasons. This period may go up to 1 and a half year. We would like to rent our flat to responsible people who will enjoy and take care. Here are the details:

This is the top floor of a 4 floored building. It gets the sunshine in all day long. There is 1 living room with an open kitchen (inc. all utilities), 1 bathroom Protected content hot water), 1 study with balcony and 1 bedroom. Maiden Tower and partial Bosphorus view from the balcony. Heating is by natural gas. You will have a Philips LCD TV with international channels, all household utilities like fridge, dishwasher, wireless internet connection, water heater, built in oven and stove, washing machine etc.. Besides the double bed in the bedroom, our comfortable couch turns into a bed for 2 if wanted. And there is an extra couch in the study. Therefore 4 people plus a child can live in the house.
Cihangir is one of the most beautiful districts of Istanbul with its street cafes, art galleries, stylish surroundings with historical buildings. It has a lively atmosphere yet it is safe and peaceful. There are markets, groceries, barbershops, bookstores, and all other necessities in walking distances. Plus, Taksim square, subway, main bus stop and Istiklal Street are only 3 min. walk from the house.
For pics of the house plase check this link Protected content
Utilities included price is Protected content .
Gay friendly.
Please contact me for any further details or questions. I will be happy to respond.
We will be leaving by the start of May.
Contact Can Gokalp: Protected content