Join now

High quality mattress for sale (Istanbul)

We are selling a nearly new high quality mattress. We bought it in Istikbal. It's the following one: Protected content

The mattress keeps the natural position of your spine, decreases pressure on the muscles and nerves and betters the blood circulation. It's quite special because it takes your body's shape.:-) In fact it distributes your weight evenly on the entire surface so it is very comfortable. Also the knit is special: it's antibacterial which is good if you suffer from allergy or asthma. You can also remove the top part of it to wash it.

Size is 160x200 cm.

As you can see on the website, the price is Protected content . They told us that it was Protected content worth. We are willing to give it away for Protected content .

We used it during 2 months and then my (shopaholic) boyfriend decided to buy a even better one. So now since 2 months, this matress is against our bedroom wall. And as I love decoration, I would prefer the room without it . ;-)
I would be happy to sell it as quickly as possible. It's totally clean and in a perfect state.

Feel free to ask any question.