Hiring Int’l Trade Export/ Import coordinator (Istanbul)
Company name: ABCOM Pte Ltd.
Based out of Singapore we are a metals processing and trading company with operations in Turkey,Canada, Singapore and Bangladesh
Summary of Position:
To Lead & co-ordinate company's Commercial Contract Management, Operations & Logistics
Existing Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Managing the documents & logistics execution of the contracts.
2. Monitoring all the operational areas of business such as contracts, logistics, certificates, documentation.
3. Monitor payments to the suppliers.
4. Weekly reporting & MIS preparation.
5. Co-ordinate seamless link between Gebze operation team & the finance team in Singapore.
6. Basic bookkeeping
7. General Office Administration;
8. Coordinate with suppliers in Turkey
Required Skills and Specifications:
1. 3 years experience in operations, including contracts & documentation in an International Trading Company
2. Strong attention to detail & working with multiple parties in solving issues.
3. Strong analytical skill with an ability to understand problems & solve proactively.
4. Excellent multi-tasking ability along with ability to independently prioritize task & organize issues according to commercial priority.
5. Good numerical & communication skills in English and Turkish
6. Turkish citizenship ( as our company cannot sponsor any foreign employees at the moment)
Prior work experience requirements:
Min. 3 years of experience in the Operations of an International Trading company.