Join now

Holistic therapies: Reflexology, Reiki... (Istanbul)

Hi there,

I just wanted to let members know that I offer Reflexology, Reiki and
Indian head massage treatments from my home on the European side.

Reflexology is an ancient massage of the foot, which is a map of the whole body, and offers relief for a wide variety of complaints as well as leaving the client extremely relaxed and stress-free. In my treatments I also massage the hands, wrists and fingers.

Reiki, from Japan, meaning roughly, 'spiritually guided life force', conducts energy to where it is needed most in the body, helping to balance the chakras, going beyond the physical into our auric body. It's extremely rejuvenating, energising and feels like a whole layer of stress, tiredness and heaviness has been lifted off. A good antidote for Istanbul life!

Indian head massage is an oil-based massage of the neck, shoulders, upper back, head and face helping to unlock tightness around the upper body, freeing the neck and upper spine, helping to relieve. migraines, headaches, tiredness and stress and leaving the recipient feeling relaxed and glowing.

I have been practising for several years with excellent results.Below is more information about the treatments, please email me for more information and to book an appointment.

Each session lasts 1hr 15mins and costs 90TL

Protected content

Protected content

Protected content

Hope to see you soon and help you destress and get your energy back!

Protected content