Join now

Housing & Re-location Consultancy (Istanbul)

Hello there Fellow People,

I am a Real Estate Agent, working with an international Real Estate Agency's Istanbul-wide property portfolio database. Both Rental and For Sale.

And I personally give Re-Location consultancy for those who are planning to live /already living in Istanbul for short and/or long periods, on subjects such as Housing (Finding the most apropriate and financially reasonable place, taking care of official paper work and contracts), Maintanence & Supply (supplying furnitures, electronics, decorational and living details for the most reasonable prices via solid connections with Suppliers), Applications of Water, Electricity, Gas for flats and official processes of them.

All for a reasonable compensation as I have done this for many times for free for friends with the motivation of easing their re-location progress into this lovely little ! town of ours, which can be a real pain the bum to get to know the ways at first, that makes the fresh expats enjoy Istanbul less than expected. I would not let that happen. This might not be the nicest and coolest and most stable and most peaceful city in the world yet it is definetely a magical one, and each&every newcomer shall discover its magic as soon and at its maximum as possible.

Do not hesitate to contact me on both matters ; Real Estate and Re-Location, both on my Phone ; Protected content
And via e-mail ; Protected content

Cheers All.