Join now

Interactive accent training (Istanbul)

Hey y'all, I'm looking for native English speakers to organize interactive accent training sessions to help improve our speech and enhance conversational fluency in the target languages.

As an experienced journalist/writer who has a good command in both spoken and written Turkish, I'm pledging you my full support in practicing formal high-level conversations, (clean) everyday slang and even old Turkish phrases, based on your interests.

In terms of my level of English, I'm covering business and market reports for a wide range of global media outlets and just started for a new international broadcast reporting job which requires me to make some extra efforts to avoid accent bias.

I'd prefer having the training sessions while taking a walk in the Bosphorus coast or the Historical Peninsula or having a coffee somewhere, visiting an exhibition etc. Skype can also be a useful tool at the times we cannot meet due to busy schedules.

All native English speakers who desire to speak a clean Turkish and feel confident about providing a smooth British or US (does not matter) accent training are highly welcomed.

Birol

Istanbul Forum

Our Global Partners