Join now

International Marketing Professional (Istanbul)

Dear members,

Would like to share my professional profile on this forum. New ways to connect and build up networks internationally.

I have been working and living in Istanbul during a period of 5 years. Last year I returned back to the Netherlands for a 1 year term job position. Currently, I am back in Istanbul and looking for a new job opportunity.

Short introduction; I am an ambitious international marketing and sales professional from the Netherlands with several years of international work experience in the consumer goods/fmcg industry.

I have managed several product portfolios of A-brands. I developed, implemented and coordinated various marketing/trade plans and budgets in various export markets. Additional I have experience leading product (re-) launches in international markets. One of my latest achievements was the launch of 6 brands in more than 80 export markets in a period of 8 months.

My project management skills allow me to cooperate successfully with cross-functional teams. My strengths lie in my inventive, purposeful and problem solving character. I have professional communication skills in Dutch, English and German.

Happy to share my Curriculum Vitae which includes further details regarding my profile.

Marloes Veldhuis

Istanbul Forum