We are seeking a part-time 'Project/Administrative Assistant' to join our team at Landwin International in Istanbul - an American based advisory, management, and acquisitions company. This position might become full-time in Protected content . The company is located in Ciftehavuzlar-Kadikoy.
• University graduate
• Fluency in English and Turkish – both written and spoken
• Protected content organizational and communication skills
• Advanced MS Office Suites knowledge (Excel, Word, Power Point)
• Positive, "can-do" attitude; open to learning and multi-tasking
• Strong time management skills
• Research experience (preferred)
• Familiarity with website management (not required)
• A minimum of 3 years work experience
• Providing full business and administrative support (filing, research, reporting, organizing)
• Developing marketing collateral
• Plan and organize events and road shows, liaise with vendors
• Scheduling and coordinating meetings
• Assist with answering telephone inquiries and emails
• Create reports and file official documents with government agencies and when needed
• Monthly expense report generation and liaising with home office in California
• Maintain a well-organized filing system
Please email your resume and a cover letter stating your monthly salary requirements for working four Protected content a week to Protected content no later than August 14, Protected content , 17:00 hrs.
Note: Seeking candidates who can start August 24, Protected content .