My firm is looking for a PA/Executive Assistant - job description is below. If you are interested and want some inside info PM me and/or visit our website pekin-pekin.com.
Pekin & Pekin, a leading Turkish corporate law firm providing legal assistance to Turkish and international clients, requires an Executive Assistant. The position is a key role in the Firm supporting the Senior Partner and Managing Partner in drafting correspondence and legal opinions, and managing incoming calls. The Executive Assistant will also assist with the Firm’s billing functions and proposal management, including market research, alongside senior expat executives.
The right person should be as a minimum:
• A native English speaker with excellent grammar, written and verbal communication skills
• A university graduate with a high level of interpersonal skills
• Detail orientated and able to work in a constantly changing environment
• Able to exercise a high level of discretion and judgement
• Able to demonstrate initiative, self motivation and creativity
• Knowledgeable and competent in the use of Microsoft Office
• A basic to intermediate Turkish language speaker preferably
Please direct any queries to Cherie Hannam, Operations Manager via email: Protected content . Only applications in English will be considered. The position closes Friday, 25 February Protected content .