The Licensing Manager will play an integral role in the growth of our licensing business in Turkey.
Reporting to the regional Licensing Director, he/she will take an active role in all aspects of the licensing business. The Manager will work alongside the Licensing Director to identify and pitch potential licensing partners. He/She will collaborate with the team to develop style guides and assets, and will oversee all licensed product development and creative approvals for licensees.
1. Provide support for the Turkish market to Regional Licensing Director who is based in Dubai.
2. Lead licensee “pitch” meetings.
3. Lead the new business development.
4. Develop and implement a process for asset delivery to licensed partners.
5. Process all inbound product approvals and coordinate approvals across various internal teams including Production, Legal, Creative and Marketing.
6. Track licensee line plans and generate regular updates to the Marketing/Executive team.
7. Identify market trends and category opportunities for licensing and promotional use.
8. Prepare and submit for new licenses, ensuring appropriate follow ups are made when necessary.
9. Update, maintain and organize our licensing database.
10. Working closely with our accounting department to ensure their needs are met and quarterly royalty reports are submitted in a timely and efficient manner in a way that works for them
11. Support senior leadership team with special projects, as needed.
1. Proven track record in managing product development/approvals with at least 5 years’ experience in licensing (Kids and Youth Entertainment is preferred).
2. Strong creative/design background (licensing/consumer products industry), able to look at products with a critical eye.
3. Comfortable working with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
4. Team player that is comfortable wearing multiple hats.
5. Fluent in written and spoken Turkish and English.
6. Strong Interpersonal, decisional and conceptual skills.
7. Must be detail-oriented and very organized.
8. Must be able to work under pressure and be willing to work with tight deadlines.
9. Must be flexible and capable of multi-tasking.
10. Must be prepared to work long hours and potentially to travel as necessary.
11. Outstanding customer service attitude.
12. Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
13. Who you are adaptable with an ability to grasp new concepts fast and experience of working with Intellectual Property in some form.
Kindly send your cv to Protected content