Join now

LOOKING FLATMATE (Istanbul)

Hi everyone , my erasmus flatmates are going back to their countries in few days and i am looking for new flatmates for my flat; the flat is in the center of Kadıkoy which is the best place to live in istanbul, the flat is in perfect location close to all transportations like 6 min wlaking to metro, 6 min walking to harbours to karakoy- eminonu- kabatas and besiktas, the minibuses are moving from 3 min walking distance, metrobus is 13 min walking from the flat.

There is everything in the flat in needs, washing machine, fridge, wireless internet, oven, stoove, 24 hour hot water, kettle, fruitjuce maker, mixer, grill, ext.

There is 3 rooms in the flat, around Protected content and all the rooms are seeing outside and beautiful daylight is coming in the rooms and common places, the flat is in 3th floor and in so safe area, this area is in the centre and all local markets are around, so many art studios and clam nice cafes around, nide to walk around, the seaside is 5 min walking and in 10 min walking u can reach to the beautiful sea side park to make sport or just chill .

middle room : one double bed, one study desk , one sofa for Protected content and one wardrobe in it, there is a door to balcony from the room
smaller room: one big bed, study desk, wardrobe and there is door is opening to balcony

the flat is beautiful, calm at night so u can sleep well, daylight in the house and in the day u like it much, no dark room in the flat, the neighbours are generally families and so helpful people and calm people.

please dont hesitate to ask any questions in ur mind.

the rent for bigger room is : Protected content means Protected content per month and all the bills included to the price
the deposit is: Protected content Protected content

the rent for smaller room : Protected content ( Protected content ) all bills are included to the price
deposit is Protected content Protected content

for the pictures : Protected content

mobile: Protected content

Istanbul Forum