Join now

looking for a flatmate (anatolian side) (Istanbul)

I'm a 28 yr old girl looking for a flatmate, not just someone to rent a room. (temporary renting - i.e. Protected content or half year etc. is ok too) The rent is 500TL + half the bills (internet/water/gas/electricity/montly maintanence for the apartment)
The house is fully furnished, including appliences. I don't cook much, but I do try every once in a while. The excuse I use for not cooking much is the one where I claim I can mix good cocktails. (The house, has a bar so there are plenty of chances to practice)
I am a firm believer in keeping the common rooms tidy&clean, even though my room is more often messy & in chaos than not.
The house has a carpark. (where I park my vw beetle & motorcycle, you will have a space too if need be) The great part about the location (Kazasker) is that its a street down from Minibüs Caddesi, where there is transportation to Kadıköy, Taksim, Üsküdar, Bostancı all the time. Its also within Protected content of walking distance from Bağdat Caddesi - Şaşkınbakkal and I don't mean that in realter terms. It is really just 15 minutes. Also, last but not least I should mention that the street the house is on is wonderfully quiet with all sorts of markets & cafes nearby.
I'm a fluent English speaker and I don't know if this will help but I have quite a bit of expat experience in several countries.

Let me know if you have any questions whatsoever here or via e-mail:
Protected content