Join now

Looking for a new job as Educator,Teacher,Manager (Istanbul)

Work Experience :

I have a degree in Educational Science in German with two years experience at Marmara University and Yeditepe University as a Lector. I also have 5 years commercial experience on a contract basis with Deutsche Lufthansa AG in customer support, sales and marketing.
My particular expertise lies in the area of customer support, sales and marketing associated with German language. I am very passionate about all aspects of customer support and believe I have a unique blend of skills and qualities which make me ideal for this position

-Fargen Pharmaceutical (Country Product and Business Development Manager Protected content

-Koç Garanti foundation Academy of Teachers, (Educator Protected content
Educating teachers for all kind of lessons like communication,management,teaching methods...

-Yeditepe University, Protected content Protected content
I prepared the beginners of economy students for their lessons in german language

-Medusa Agency and Organisation, May Protected content interpreter-Translator).
During the Milka Roadshow I was personal assistant of one german supplier of a special sport equipment (AirEmotion), as he did speak neither english nor turkish. I translated all technical instruction for the turkish customers during the operation of the event.

-Deutsche Lufthansa AG, Protected content 2008
My duties as key account for Deutsche Lufthansa and Germanwings, responsible for 8 countries were:
• Custom relations
• Sale
• Reservations and rebookings
• Crisis management
• Coaching of new collegues
• Quality control management

-Marmara University, Protected content
I prepared the beginner classes for their studies in german.

Freelancer for all kind of technical and commercial translations as certified interpreter. for several companies, such as TDA Marin Ltd. Sti and Mercedes Benz,German Telekom,Fargen Pharmaceutical,Acto GMBH, Protected content

Language Skills
• Turkish (native)
• German (fluently)
• English (Very good basics)
• French (Basics)

Gsm Protected content Protected content
e-mail: Protected content