Join now

Looking for a part-time commission-based job? (Istanbul)

Dear all,

I am posting this to invite you all to submit your resumes should you be interested in working in a small team fulfilling the roles below. Each candidate must be able to do all of these:
Project Management,
PR, and
Business Development and Marketing.

I am looking to put together a team of Protected content to help me expand my business. My company specializes in language service provision, aka LSP. Petra Translations International (PTI) was started 5 years ago and I had to stop late last year due to health reasons. I am now back on my feet and ready to enter the race again.

PTI is unique in that it aims to deliver quality service combined with a determined focus on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and children-focused charities. I did not start it to become filthy rich but rather mainly to leave a legacy and to challenge other businesses to do the same for our planet and its inhabitants.

Those interested MUST posses the below qualities:
Excellent organization skills,
Hard working and quality oriented,
Speak and write fluent and flawless English,
An additional language such as Turkish or Arabic is highly desirable,
Not committed to any other work, especially in the same domain, as an employee.

Remuneration is commission-based for these roles. Every project done to a quality standard will reward those with a certain percentage of the total cost before expenses.

Should you be interested, please send your resume/CV to the below email address:
Protected content .

Also feel free to call me at: Protected content should you have any urgent questions.

Wishing you all the best of luck,

Jack Ekermawi, MA, GDL (law), DPSI.
CEO at Petra Translations International
Email: Protected content
Mob: Protected content
Protected content