Join now

Looking for a Turkish language teacher (Istanbul)

Dear All,

As I am about to finish my last course at the Dilmer Turkish Language School (level C2), I am looking for a teacher (professional) who can work with me twice a week (lessons of 1,5 hours) for approximately 3 months.

My aim is to expand my vocabulary and increase my fluency in Turkish. For this reason, what I would like to do during these lessons is, for example, reading newspaper articles on various topics (current affairs, economics, politics, fashion, etc etc) together and extensively talk about them, or prepare presentations/summaries at home and speak about them with the teacher, in order, in a couple of months, to feel confident when talking about different topics and use a proper vocabulary.

In May I will go back to my country and my goal is to begin working immediately as an interpreter and translator from Turkish into Italian and into English.

Please, if you are interested send me a PM , or an email + your CV to: Protected content

I will not answer to people who claim they can teach Turkish without experience. I am a teacher of Italian and I know there is a difference between knowing a language and being able to teach it :)

Thank you everyone for reading my announcement.

Istanbul Forum