Join now

Looking for Electrical/Electronic Engineering Job (Istanbul)

Hi all, I am looking for possible opportunities for work in the Electrical/Electronic engineering field.

I have 10 years experience in the field working for 2 companies. One was an American company that was designing and producing fixed/handheld transponder readers and road toll systems. The latter was a clean energy systems company that used hydrogen fuelcells. I was part of the R&D team that designed the worlds first fuelcell powered motorbike which was launched at the science museum in London Protected content was the most notable project, although there were many I worked on. Most of which im still tied too with a confidentiality clause).

Although I only hold a HNC/D qualification (which would grant me access straight into the 2nd year of a degree course) at the moment, it has not stopped me from excelling in the workplace.

I do plan on continuing my studies to gain extra qualifications through open learning when the time and money to pay for the courses are in place.

If anyone knows of a possible employment opportunity please post a reply here or contact me in private mail, I can provide full CV and previous letter of employment.

Thanks in advance to all that view.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Istanbul Forum