Join now

Movember 2012 (Istanbul)

Hello everyone,

I think some of you noticed that I had a moustache at the party last night. It wasn't just a comman moustache. It was a moustache for MOVEMBER CANADA.
Movember that is a fund raising organization to support men's health issues, specifically prostate cancer and male mental health initiatives, started with 30 brave Mo Bros in Melbourne Australia, in Protected content .

Protected content

You should check out this interesting video.... Protected content

Basically, you start with shaving off your beard or moustache on Nov 1st, and grow a moustache during November. You also create an account on the Movember website and try to raise fund as much as you can to help Prostate Cancer searchs.

It may look like Prostate Cancer effects only men, but unfortunately not. This illness effects also those men's wifes, mothers, girlfriends, sisters, brothers, fathers, children, friends and everyone in the family.

This is the reason why I've been growing a stunning moustache :) This is my 2nd year in a row, and it is almost over.

I kindly ask you to support this organization with your generous donation.

I will put the link of my Movember account but you could also donate to your friend's acoount if you haven't done it yet. Because all the research datas and findings will be shared with all Prostate Cancer Foundations in the world.

Protected content

Thank you so much for your time and support in advance.

Cheers,

Mustafa

Istanbul Forum

Our Global Partners