Join now

MOVIE CASTING for MALE NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS (Istanbul)

Hello, some new scenes will soon be added to a Turkish movie production about 1st World War and casting for foreigners has been re-opened.
Production company needs actors in play range 35 to 60 years old who can look like BRITISH army officers/admirals/generals in Protected content .
6 speaking roles are available.
All actors will have to be able to act speaking with British accent.
Professional actors will be preferred, anyway those candidates who don't have acting experience but can speak fluently English with British accent can apply as 2 of the roles have a short dialogue.
It will be a 2 consecutive working days and all cast will be based in istanbul.
Shooting days have not been scheduled yet, but they will probably be at the end of August or beginning of September
Pay according to role in between 750TL and Protected content for the 2 days of work.
I mainly use facebook for this casting so if interested contact me there: Protected content And for easier communication feel free to add me to your contacts.
Before August 15th there will be a pre-selection with the photos that candidates will send. A clear headshot + full body shot will be enough for now. When you contact me please also let me know your nationality, age, height, weight, spoken languages and acting experience (if any).
You can also contact me by email: Protected content .
PLEASE DON'T CONTACT ME BY PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE ON InterNations.
Thank you.
Giovanni - casting director

Istanbul Forum